Mr. Bonomo Makes a New Friend
“Mr. Bonomo was in charge of the circus. He was the master of ceremonies in the center ring of his life and all that went on around him.”
Mr. Bonomo was an unusual little kitty. He had one blue eye and one green eye and a little black spot on his nose. That spot made everyone smile. Actually, everything about him made people smile.
Mr. Bonomo could be very naughty. Sometimes he would hide in the dish washer, swing from the door knobs or play hide and attack with his humans. In general, he created wonderful chaos where ever he went.
He could also be very good but that was usually only when he was sleeping!
One thing Mr. Bonomo did very well was chase butterflies. One warm summer afternoon as he was rolling around in the cool dirt under his favorite butterfly bush waiting for a butterfly to catch his eye or a nap to set in, Mrs. Monarch flew by just above his head.
In one spring-like motion, Mr. Bonomo was to his feet and flying through the air, paws spread wide as baseball mitts. He twisted and twirled and leaped in the air as he tried with all his heart to catch her. After having had enough of the chase, Mrs. Monarch gently set herself down on a flowering branch of the butterfly bush.
She carefully looked down at Mr. Bonomo and asked “Why do you try to catch me in those big paws of yours? If you ever do, your fun will be over because you will hurt me.”
Mr. Bonomo looked down at his paws then back up at Mrs. Monarch and replied, “Oh, I don’t want to hurt you! You’re part of my beautiful backyard circus. You’re the prettiest butterfly I have!”
Knowing full well how beautiful she was, Mrs. Monarch nodded in agreement, “Well then we will have to make a promise to each other. I will fly around for you and provide entertainment for your circus but you must promise never to catch me.”
Mr. Bonomo’s eyes lit up and he let out a long delighted purr at the thought of having his very own personal butterfly to chase. “Yes!” He said.” I can do that! We can play together everyday and I promise not to hurt you. I will chase you just for fun.”
With that, the butterfly and the kitty became friends. To seal the deal, Mrs. Monarch fluttered off her branch and teasingly landed on the tip of Mr. Bonomo’s nose before taking to the air once again with a naughty but very happy little kitty twisting and twirling through the air just behind her.
For more Outdoor Wednesday visit Susan at


25 comments:
Happy Outdoor Wednesday! Cute post about Mr Bonomo! Thanks for sharing your photos.~ Susan
ADORABLE post... I LOVE those two different colour eyes... STUNNING!!!
This is really cute! What a great post! Happy Outdoor Wednesday! ~ Robyn
I love it. Your cat is gorgeous!
DEAR PETUNIA AND MR. BONOMO,
HAPPY OUTDOOR WEDNESDAY. I LOVE THAT YOU SHARED THE CIRCUS WITH US. I ENJOYED IT VERY MUCH.
PETUNIA, THAT WOULD MAKE A CUTE CHILDREN'S BOOK AND MY SPACEY AND ANDY PANDY WOULD LOVE PLAYING UNDER THE BUTTERFLY BUSH WITH MR. BONOMO.
BLESSINGS
HUGS
debbie
Cute post...what a gorgeous kitty...no wonder he was "in charge"...
Oh, your kitty is toooooo cute!!
Happy Outdoor Wednesday.
Barb
he is just adorable
What a beautiful animal. I love your pictures.
awww, awesome story about Mr. Bonomo, too cute not to be shared.
That was just adorable!
Hello, I so enjoyed reading about Mr, Bonomo, very refreshing. thank you for sharing.
Sue
Hi there, Happy Pink Saturday! Love your kitty - please come visit me anytime.
xJ
MaidenShade.wordpress.com
MaidenShade.com
What a gorgeous cat!
I won't be able to get back by to see your saturday post!so...Happy Pink Saturday ~ I hope you have a great weekend ~ Susan
How adorable! You warmed my heart right to it's core☺
I dropped by expecting a Pink Saturday post and instead got a wonderfully sweet story of a playful kitty and a beautiful butterfly...this is worthy of being made into a book. I love it!
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday
Deanna :D
OMGosh....I am in LOVE!!!!!
Love your pictures......gorgeous kitty!
He is beautiful! I was just putting your name in the address bar when you wrote to me, must be kismet tonight! How are you?
Gorgeous! Love the photos. I miss my cat sooooooo very much and where I live in Sweden, there are very few around for me to snuggle.
Good Morning,
Oh what a treat, would you please kiss that kitty for me?
It's been a very challenging week here at MaidenShade. Working through blog issues, thinking of possible posts - and rueing the fact I'm not visiting everyone. Please, don't forget about me; )
Today's post is on some basics of HTML just in case that is something you're interested in. It does come in handy for working in blog posts, webpages, and listings if you have a store.
xJ
MaidenShade.wordpress.com
I love this story! It's so cute, I'm passing it on to some moms I know. :-)
Its really amazing photos..great work..keep going..
Thank you very much...
___________________
Andrew
#1 Satellite Television Service Provider
I was playing games online however found reading this post more interesting thanks for the share please do keep it going great job....Loving this.
Cheers,
___________________
Andrew
Get your company name famous across the world with online marketing
That kittens are pretty cute..thanks for such a nice picture..I will save those pictures as my desktop background..
--
Jack
Are you scared to be alone at home need security
Post a Comment