
I love a cozy New England cottage!
I knew the best way to start my blog was with a picture of a lovely garden. In my search for the perfect picture I came across a great website! I love finding new places while I am looking for something else completely different. Yes, this is how I lose time but the journey to get to where I didn't even know I needed to go, is always worth the trip. Here is where I ended up: Andover Ma. is a beautiful town and these paintings of their community are little jewels. I was there several years ago while visiting my sister and couldn't take enough pictures of the front doors to grand homes, and the lovely lazy front porches. Enjoy! You can find more of the same at: http://www.ourtownart.com/index.htm
I knew the best way to start my blog was with a picture of a lovely garden. In my search for the perfect picture I came across a great website! I love finding new places while I am looking for something else completely different. Yes, this is how I lose time but the journey to get to where I didn't even know I needed to go, is always worth the trip. Here is where I ended up: Andover Ma. is a beautiful town and these paintings of their community are little jewels. I was there several years ago while visiting my sister and couldn't take enough pictures of the front doors to grand homes, and the lovely lazy front porches. Enjoy! You can find more of the same at: http://www.ourtownart.com/index.htm


3 comments:
This is a gorgeous picture!
I love the new black and white background!!!
Oohhh! I grew up in a small town in Montana where there are little homes that have the charm of Janet Hamlin's cottage picture. When I saw her sweet cottage on your blog, I immediately went to Janet's website to see what else might be a feast for my eyes....
Lovely artwork, Janice!
Lovely blog, Petunia! Thank you for sharing your special self with us. I'll be checking back often!
Post a Comment