Lily and Iris are the other two flowers who make up the Flower Girls. And although Iris has "helped" with some of my previous posts, this is their first blog debut...
This is Lily on her chaise lounge which was actually bought for Mr. Bonomo to use as a kitten bed. Yeah, dumb but I couldn't help myself when I saw it! (Kittens and puppies can make a person do and buy -very- nutty things!) He was about Lily's size when he finally found it and curled up for a nap. Lily does not like cameras much so of course she tried to turn her back on it as soon as it was spotted.
The face of Iris! She loves the camera and will pose, roll around and talk while doing so. This is a picture I took to enter her into a "best cat face" contest in our local newspaper. I forgot to enter her but I still think she gives good face!
As I mentioned, she loves to talk to the camera!

And this one is for Miss Zola who is making her blog debut at http://parisapartment.wordpress.com/
PSA: When I adopted Iris she was almost 7 pounds over weight. Her humans were both Dr.s, one a pediatrician! They thought nothing of it. It has taken almost a year and a half to get her back to a healthy weight. There is nothing funny about a fat cat and I promise you, it will bring on lots of vet bills and an early parting so please be kind to your kitties by feeding them lots of dry food and only an occasional tasty treat.
1 comment:
I love this pic of Iris with talking to you! She's so cute.
Post a Comment