When the words painted and lady are put together one could be speaking of a fallen woman, a lovely flower, a beautiful butterfly or in this case a Victorian home all dressed up in color. I can imagine myself living in all kinds of homes, castles, cottages, (did I mention castles?) but to walk up the front walk to one of these beauties and know that it is mine? That I could curl up in a wicker rocker, cat on lap, coffee on the table, reading my latest best book on her front porch or gaze around my gardens at the other painted ladies (that would be the flower and butterfly kind, not the fallen one)? Well, there would be no words. I have found a way to create my own painted lady on a much smaller budget...

...a pink Victorian bed! It's called a porch bed so it would serve as the house and the porch all rolled up in one! I know the sugar plums would dance and the dreams would be sweet in a grand bed like this!



No comments:
Post a Comment