Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas in Colorado........

(Ignore the date stamp. I had no idea it was on and it's off by a few years!)
....was wonderful, full of love, laughter, good food and family.

Santa found us all tucked in and cozy.


Everything was beautifully deocorated.


The Merry Christmas Emmy was a sight to see.

Lights glowed on snow.....

while Penguins skated on sweet dreams.

We were all home for the holidays.

Much love and laughter and silliness occurred.
It was all quite perfect.
Thank you so very much!


2 comments:

Daisy said...

What beautiful pictures! Do you have more? I love the stuffed cat. The Mr. Bonamo story is so touching. I think you need to add bits of Iris and the Purple Purse to the site and seek out a publisher...

Petunia said...

Hi Daisy:
I do have more pictures and I'll show them to you when I see you. I am looking into getting copywrite protection for the blog before I post Iris and Mr. Bonomo stories on here...not that any one would want to steal them. But, you never know.