Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sweet little beings

The Flowergirls make everyday special.
Occasionally,
I think about putting one of them up for sale on ebay.
She is forever three.
But, she is a great bed warmer so any thoughts of selling
her go out the window when she curls up on the bed,
falls a sleep curled up against me and
her soft little snores start.
She's one smart kitty cat!
I guess I'll keep her.

Lily is a little lady.


(Cat, cat for sale....as if I really could.)


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, I love the pics!!! I think Iris is a little upset though, cause you only have one pic of her and two of Lily on this post! I can hear her howling at you right now....

Anonymous said...

Nate just saw the pics of Lily and Noooo! He won't call her by her name!