Thursday, June 25, 2009

What a day…

Two pop culture icons gone, one piece of pop culture resurrected.

MTV returned to it’s roots when it really was all about music videos and MJ helped launch it into pop culture stardom.

So many memories/events connected to MJ’s music…

I remember where I was when Elvis died. I will remember where I was and what I was doing when MJ died.

How did I feel about MJ? This blogger says it perfectly and better than I can:

http://joeposnanski.com/JoeBlog/2009/06/25/the-king-of-pop/

And Farrah...

I could –never- get my hair to look like hers and boy did I try.

And yesterday Johnny got his sidekick back…

4 comments:

vicki archer said...

Great clips.....what a day, xv.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Really nice videos...amazing to see this..

___________________
Andrew
Get Payday Loan in 4 easy steps

Anonymous said...

Glad to see this photos...nice photography..really amazing..


___________________
Andrew
Get your company name famous across the world with online marketing