More of my favorite covers...
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In my garden there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and the dreams are as beautiful. ~Abram L. Urban
|
I am an |

5 comments:
the first one is awesome;)
I LOVE these. There's something about The New Yorker that's just so classy and oh-so-chic.
Thanks for stopping by my blog, don't be a stranger, k?
I'm off to explore the rest of what you've got here. I love discovering new blogs, it's like finding little goldmines on the internetz x
Miss Em
GREAT covers! I would soooooo LOVE to illustrate one!
@atelier:Iit is one of my favorites of the favorites!
@Miss Em: Thanks for stopping bye! So nice to see you here.
@Fifi: They would be lucky to have you do one! What a perfect match that would be.
These covers are fantastic - love them all. Thanks for your very kind comment on French Essence, xv.
Post a Comment