Friday, January 16, 2009

Welcome to Fridays with The New Yorker

I love magazines and I really love magazine covers.
Vintage Vogue and The New Yorker,
vintage and current, are two of my favorites.
Every Friday I will be posting some of my favorite covers
from The New Yorker magazine.
I will begin with a few covers of NYC.
Hope you enjoy them

I have the above cover of my refridgerator.
It cracked me up when I first saw it (Irant and Irate, FUNNY)
although at the time, it was a little bit disturbing as well.
You can see a better view of it here.

And one more for the paris apartment who lives between both places.

You can find more New Yorker covers here.








Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love those covers. I've always been a fan of old photos and paintings that show life as it once was or old advertisements.