Watson was with me for almost 15 years of endless, and I mean -endless- games of fetch.He was my best boy.
There was never a dull day in my sister's life while he was with her.
Mr. Bonomo's kitten face.
He went through some -very- awkward growing stages. Look at those ears!
And then grew into this beauty.
Bart lived next door and in my house and was Mr. Bonomo's best buddy.
And then grew into this beauty.
Bart lived next door and in my house and was Mr. Bonomo's best buddy.They both disappeared within a year of each other.
I hope they are off on a big adventure somewhere together.
Jack and his first "friend" He was still feeding from a bottle at this point.
He loved watching TV and nascar with the boys next door.
He stayed about 8 months before moving on.
He lived with me for about 3 months before deciding he would move down the street into someone else's house. They fell in love with him and allowed him to stay.
My girlfriend found Meeha in her backyard one day. She was skinny and sick and covered with fleas. She took her in then sent her to me. She was the sweetest, tiniest little girlie.
Lily loves St. Francis and used to spend a lot of time starting at him.
Lily loves St. Francis and used to spend a lot of time starting at him. 






5 comments:
omg, No wonder you were crazy for Mr. Bonomo!! Not to mention jack and, well, all of them!!!!! i bet they all had more beautiful lives cause you loved them!
Oh, I just love all those stellar "meowies" and "woofies".
love, Montana Friend...
These are so great, I'm getting all teary thinking about the ones that are not around anymore. And Lily, with St. Francis? That is too sweet.
these pics are great, I especially love the one with bart, so cute!!!
I'm pretty sure that besides our children...nothing enriches our lives like owning a pet. I get so much laughter and joy from my two furbabies. It was fun seeing yours!
Post a Comment