Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Domino's Poll

I have taken my poll down because we have a central blog we can all access now. You can find it here. So, go there! Now!

Hi there!

Thank you for all your interest in saving Domino magazine. Please feel free to register your thoughts on the poll to the right on my sidebar. If you would like to post the poll on your own blog, please feel free to use this one

If you post a the poll, please remember to send your poll results back here or to Claudia at theparisapartment.wordpress.com

Eveything we can do matters! Thank you in advance!


2 comments:

Irene said...

U are such a fighter!No wonder Obama won! Yes, I am with you. Just a suggestion about the poll;there are more than one answers I would choose. I am not familiar with the poll making process, but do you think you could add a 'yes'-'no' option?
We'll be in touch-you rock!

Petunia said...

Hi Irene: You can vote for more than one option by clicking "return to poll" at the bottom of the poll button. Thank you so much for your encouragement!