With the all talk about SAVING DOMINO! I didn't get my weekly Fridays with The New Yorker posted on Friday so I bring to you a few more of my favority covers just a bit late. Enjoy!



In my garden there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and the dreams are as beautiful. ~Abram L. Urban


|
I am an |

6 comments:
Petunia,
I love all the New Yorker covers you post. The ballerina one is amazing!!!
Hi!
I love the pink dancers and the way they sit on the floor. So different. The other thing I like is the lettering of The New Yorker, that is where art begins for me!
Are you ready for tomorrow's "Love Domino Style" over at my place?
Have a lovely week ahead.
God they have beautiful covers. Are they run by Conde Nast? You'd think this mag was practically a national treasure by now.
Yes, The New Yorker is a Conde Nast publication. But, so far so good. I haven't read or heard anything about it going under.
LOVE these New Yorker covers... I could paint one for them... you have any connects there?
I just took a tour of the Garnier Opera House in Paris where they now do ballet. I am now inspired to try and get a ticket to see a ballet although that has never really been my thing.
Post a Comment