Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Any day with The New Yorker is a good day!

Pictures of life in NYC...
The endless stream of honking cabs....
News stands that carry everything a girl needs to read!
Walk-up flats...or down depending on if you're moving in or out!

The ferry boats....

All the different neighborhoods full of their own personality and food!

I remember the first time I got off the subway and walked up the stairs to the street level in Chinatown. I was blown away that after five minutes traveling underground I could end up in a different world! In that moment, I realized and felt the wonder and power of this city.


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Lily said...

this is a very interesting blog, you have here! i also really liked, what you wrote abouit audrey hebrun! greetings from scandinavia, sarah sofia

Linda said...

I love NYC too. It has a very European feel I think. And such energy. I know a painter who, when painting NYC, used a lot of orange, the color of energy.

Irene said...

Oh how great you put it in the last paragraph!

Daisy Beads said...

Wow! Notice my email? Now try to figure out who I am!

Daisy Beads said...

See what happens when you don't know how the system works? Now can you respond to my posts?

Petunia said...

Daisy: You are still "noreply". You may need to change the settings on your profile page..which is not public yet.

Anonymous said...

Its library or what???

Nice flowers....nice cats..

I like this blog..

Thanks for sharing...
___________________
Andrew
The Best PRICE for the BEST ENTERTAINMENT