Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In my garden there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and the dreams are as beautiful. ~Abram L. Urban
|
I am an |

8 comments:
So sweet, that photo. xv
Oh sweet Petunia, how lovely!
I have no idea how to link a badge, I'm afraid! If you google "button link" there are several sites giving instructions.
ine wa made by Tara (see my Love Domino Style post for her link), and she made the whole thing herself.
BUT, Blogger has a picture widget, whereby you uplod the picture and at the bottom you may add the url you want the picture to link to.
I hope I offered some help!
Have a beautiful loving day yourself!
Great photo. I hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day.
GREAT photo! It would be perfect with my serenade painting!
Hope you are ENJOYING your weekend!
Fifi
Oh that is such a sweet post! I'm a music lover to the max so this is just precious :)
Happy belated valentines!
love that pic! it's so simple and says it all. i know you had a great day!
Nice photo...
Nice flowers....nice cats..
I like this blog..
Thanks for sharing...
___________________
Andrew
The Best PRICE for the BEST ENTERTAINMENT
it's on next week yayy
Post a Comment