Bon jour! Petunia here!
It is another fabulous Fashionable Friday with my BFF, the very talented and lovely, Fifi Flowers! So welcome, welcome! I am in a rush this night to post as my fabulous Raoul is patiently awaiting my entrance and even though he is a patient love, I only like to make him wait just a bit! I am quite thoughtful that way!
Being in Paris makes it so very difficult to figure out what is most fashionable because, quite frankly, all of Paris is fashionable! Since I cannot show you -everything-, I have decided to show you feathers! Oh yes, feathers are quite the statement in Paris and even more so at one place in particular! Let me show you where feathers are about the only thing a pretty girl needs to wear!It is tres FAB!
It is another fabulous Fashionable Friday with my BFF, the very talented and lovely, Fifi Flowers! So welcome, welcome! I am in a rush this night to post as my fabulous Raoul is patiently awaiting my entrance and even though he is a patient love, I only like to make him wait just a bit! I am quite thoughtful that way!
Being in Paris makes it so very difficult to figure out what is most fashionable because, quite frankly, all of Paris is fashionable! Since I cannot show you -everything-, I have decided to show you feathers! Oh yes, feathers are quite the statement in Paris and even more so at one place in particular! Let me show you where feathers are about the only thing a pretty girl needs to wear!It is tres FAB!
Just down the street in Mortmarte, my lovely little section of Paris, is the Moulin Rouge!
It is a delicious slice of Parisian decidence at her best!
We better hurry to our seats so that we don't miss one minute of the show!
They do look fashionable in their feathers...and little else!
Can, can you Can-can?!
A quick interview with Maison Févier, the very talented lady who makes those fashionable feather outfits, and we are off...to our next adventure!
A quick interview with Maison Févier, the very talented lady who makes those fashionable feather outfits, and we are off...to our next adventure!
Tomorrow, I will show you all that is in the PINK in Paris!
For more of what is FAB and fashionable, visit my BFF, Fifi!





6 comments:
Hello Petunia dear!
I see you've chosen to disregard the doctor's orders and surround yourself with feathers again despite your horrible allergy to them!
I'm sure Raoul doesn't want to see you sneezing and coughing with your mascara running down your face....I thought you left that life behind! I know you were THE star of the show...but, dear...you need to move on now! Or at the very least...find a costume with NO feathers!
Just a thought...you know I only have your best interest in mind!
Give it some thought dear, ok?!
Tah,tah!
Oh, oh, oh ~ to be there! I love Paris and everything it represents.
I dooooooo so LOVE Moulin Rogue... and Toulouse's paintings... he inspires moi! I just painted a couple yesterday... I've put them in my Etsy Store... you should see them... oooops... I forgot you watched me paint them while sipping champagne... silly Fifi!
Oooooh I see what Kathleen wrote... I don't think she knows about your "twin" who was a girl who wore feathers and did some dancing... I know it is a family secret... but maybe you should tell Kathleen about "her"... okkkkk... I better not say another word...
Oh, Petunia darling...please accept my sincerest apology...I had NO idea you had a twin (why didn't you tell me?) and I certainly would never speak ill of someone no longer with us! I'm terribly sorry for your loss!
I was truly looking out for you, my dear! Now that you've explained the situation I certainly understand your desire to be reminiscing at the Moulin Rouge...to relive those days with her!
As for the stolen artwork...I came to the most obvious conclusion...since the pieces were found in YOUR boudoir, under YOUR bed, not more than 2 hours after your visit...WHO would go to such lengths to make it appear as though YOU had stolen them?
Is there someone who would wish you harm? Should we call the Inspector? Perhaps he could investigate further? Afterall, if it happened to us, it could happen to others!
Let me know what you think we should do!
I do hope you can forgive me for the aforementioned misunderstanding...and I hope you know I would never knowingly hurt your feelings or harm your reputation...I know how important they are to you!
Tah, tah...for now dear!
Oh, oh, oh ~ to be there! I love Paris..Great..!!!!
Thank you very much...
___________________
Andrew
#1 Satellite Television Service Provider
Waaw to be there! I love Paris and everything it represents really amazing..
___________________
Andrew
We do your Marketing for best sales
Post a Comment