Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Paris and Fifi and oo la la!

Bonjour! Petunia here!
Once again I have taken to the blog only so that I can keep you all up to date and in the know of what all the beautiful people are doing in Paris in the April! As you know, my BFF Fifi is here as well and although she was exhausted when she landed, she phoned me up right away to make sure my travel was perfect and my landing safe. What a love she is! I was horrified to hear she could not even go to her home as it had been taken over by a big party! I did pop by the event to make sure no one was destroying her lovely place. After all, friends do that for each other, don't they? I did not enjoy one minute of le fete...well...of course I did not want to be rude and could not refuse a refreshement or two! A lady must have manners in these situations!

I just know you are all wanting to know what my residence is like here in the City of Lights and Love and so I have put together a little tour for you!

S'amuser!

My lovely place is located in the Montmarte section of Paris....it's a little bohemian village on the outskirts of Paris. Over the next month you will be fortunate to see this lovely area and many of my favorite places to eat, drink and, well....so many of the other things I love to do! I know you will be most pleased and excited! How could you not be?

This is Paris through the trained eye of...moi!

The natural light pours into my main living area making me feel as if I am really one with the Paris outside my windows at all times.I love how rustic things can look in France while being completely tasteful and lovely at the same time.

Mmmm...some of may favorite romance novels are tucked away on those shelves! I do love reading a little book while I am here.

My morning capuccino is brought to my bedside every morning making it so easy for me slip from my bed and out onto my fabulous roof top retreat to await my breakfast. Oh, what a fabulous way to start my everyday
A French coffee is one of the world's greatest wonders!
I gaze over my lovely little part of the city while planning my day's adventures and phoning up many of the people who are requesting to see me!

Oh yes....
this is my Paris and this is my playground for the next month!
Now, go visit Fifi Flowers for more oo la la Parisian fun!



À bientôt!



(all pictures from http://www.specialapartments.com/21_gabrielle.html)

6 comments:

vicki archer said...

You girls are having fun on your travels, xv.

Dr Sofea J.Ann Tan said...

wow..nice tour of ur home !!

Fifi Flowers said...

Oooooh Petunia... isn't FAB being in Paris... I'd never seen this apartment before... is it new or did I have too much champagne... or maybe you never invited me over... hmmmm... we do always seem to be at my apartment.
Anyway... I hope you are available tomorrow I got front row seats at some FAB fashion shows... I know fashion week is over but they heard you were in town and wellll... they are showing some special collections!
See you tomorrow!
Fifi

rachaelgking said...

I would KILL for your home. No, like, seriously, I would stab a mofo. Without even thinking about it.

I mean, how pretty!

Anonymous said...

Nice to see this..amazing...


Thank you very much...

___________________
Andrew
#1 Satellite Television Service Provider

Anonymous said...

You girls are having fun on your travels..That's great..
___________________
Andrew
Get your company name famous across the world with online marketing