Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fashionable and PINK hot air!

In the last few days too much hot air about too many things has been floating around the news and the Internet. In the name of all that is full of hot air and FUN, I bring you this:
Party balloons filled with love.
Bubble gum bubbles too big to believe!
A PINK bubble filled with a fashionable Witch!

Pink bubbles that create a fantasy world in a Paris store window..

Children gently set free lovely soapy spheres.

Bubbles glide down the runway...

And fly through the air.

It's good to know that hot air, used corretly, can still make us smile!


For more Fashionable Friday fun, visit Fifi!


For Saturday PINK fun, visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound!


18 comments:

Fifi Flowers said...

I ADORE PINK bubbles!!! I think I NOW need a pink bubble bath! Pink champagne too!

Fabulously French said...

I adore the pink balloons, I am participating tomorrow and may just have some pink champagne with me...
L x

Marie said...

J'adore the pink display in a store window in Le Paris!
-marie

Kathleen Ellis said...

I'd love to be IN a PINK bubble today...it is rainy and gray! Maybe I'll settle for a shower with my new PINK rose scented bath soap...which will bubble up luscious smelling pink bubbles...yes, that will do for now!
Have a happy weekend Petunia dear!
;-D

Linda said...

I don't think I have one pink thing in my house, but I wear it a lot. I like that Paris window.

♥Mimi♥ said...

Wonderful post for this l♥vely Pink Saturday. This is one morning of the week that I sit back, stroll from blog to blog and indulge myself surrounded by my favorite color.

I wish you a blessed weekend filled with sunshine and surrounded by those you l♥ve.

♥ those kitties of yours!

Claudia said...

I'm with you! Love the pink balloons and bubbles. Happy Pink Saturday!

Glennis said...

Wonderful bubbles!! What a great Pink Saturday post.

Tara said...

What total fun to look at. Thanks so much for finding these pictures and sharing them with everyone. Happy Pink Day!!!

Jennifer said...

I love all the Pink Bubbles! There is nothing better to blow a buble gum bubble with then Pink original flavored gum! Thank you for sharing such fun Pinks!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Jennifer

Beansieleigh said...

Oooooh!! LOVE all the pinks you have here!!.. Also loved your post about hats!! I think that is one of the very FEW things, if any, I can say I like about winter. I LOVE HATS!!!
Happy Pink Saturday, and have a great weekend!

Char said...

The pinks are hot and so are the photos, great!! Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Running late this week visiting blogs....Hope you had a Happy Pink Saturday ~ Susan

MMW said...

Oh there can never be enough pink. I especially love pink and green on Lilly P's during the summer.

What a great post!

caren said...

The Paris window is fantastic, as are all your pictures! Happy PS a little late!

I am having a couple of giveaways - come on over and visit my blog!

vicki archer said...

Wonderful and more wonderful P. This is so much fun to wake up to in the morning - thank you, thank you. xv

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oooooh!! LOVE all the pinks you have here!!.

___________________
Andrew
One Stop shop for all your Email Marketing Solutions