Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday!

Bon jour! Petunia here again!

Yes, I am back after a brief but...*blush* meaningful absence that has changed my entire life! I am in love...with Paris, with life with all that is fabulous and fabulous has a new name! Raoul! Oh my! It is assez wonderful...but this is not what this missive is about except it is what it is all about! I have always been in love with my little part of Paris, Montmarte but until Raoul, I had never truly seen it! I was always dashing to one event to another and although I saw a few things out of the corner of my Chanel sunglasses,, I had never really seen it, felt it or tasted it until I spent hours exploring all it's winding village streets and cafes with Raoul. Who knew it was all so lovely? I was even convinced to go to church which I guess I could have done before being as I have been so blessed with...well, everything, always! It is magnifique being me, after all! But I am not here to discuss that either although it is certainly part of the story....

Today, I am going to take you on a tour of all the lovely sites, sounds and cafes I have encountered over the past week. Enjoy!

This is a famous little cafe down the hill from my residence. It is quite fun to sit out front and listen in to what everyone has to say! Some of the local gossip is quite delicious!

There is so much color and fun everywhere one strolls about...


I think this graffiti is very Fab!

Everyone is so creative with paint and a brush.
No wonder Fifi loves being here so much!
She is quite colorful herself!

This is just very fun and surprising!

And the street musicians keep the air filled with lovely sounds...

While the street artists set up everyday to show off their talents.
I looked for my BFF Fifi but then realized she is too fabulous to be painting on the street!
Although. I have seen her in a beret and she looks very vogue!

And all the lovely winding, hilly streets?
One can get lost while being distracted and looking in windows! I love my little bohemian village...

Keiko Tanabe has painted a beautiful picture of the Pancake Mill...
Many evenings found Raoul and I at a table right here!
I had no idea I would love eating more than a pastry street side!And then Raoul took me to church!
I do think the bells rang extra loud that night!
For more Outdoor Wednesday fun go see
For more Paris FUN, my BFF Fifi , the most FAB Paris artist, is waiting for you to join her!
à bientôt les amis!

19 comments:

ellen b said...

Oh such lovely outdoor sites! Will you see Raoul again or did you bring him home with you???
Happy O.W.!

Maryrose said...

So fun and beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Maryrose

Sue said...

Beautiful sites thank you for sharing.Loved your wit!!
Sue

Sue said...

Beautiful sites thank you for sharing.Loved your wit!!
Sue

Fifi Flowers said...

LOVELY tour! I have the day off today... I have a guest blogger and I have been trying to reach you... I'm not sure I like this Raoul... he has whisked you off... please call me... champagne is waiting!
Fifi

Fifi Flowers said...

You did say Raoul right... somewhere I thought heard it was Valentino... maybe that was the cothes you were wearing... hmmmmm

Light and Voices said...

Lovely tour of Paris! Happy O.W.
Joyce

SmilingSally said...

What? No pictures of Mr. Perfect? Well, I enjoyed what you did post. I love Paris too--and not only in springtime. Thanks for sharing. Happy Outdoor Wednesday. Here's mine:
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/2009/04/yellow-tabebuia.html

Barb said...

Great pictures. Thank you for sharing.

Happy Outdoor Wednesday.

Barb

Charlene said...

you are right!!!!! Even the graffiti is divine. And I love the little windmill in that one photo. Thanks for sharing.

Chandy said...

Thank you for the lovely tour!

Violet said...

Petunia! are you really in-love or is it all these extra niceties (sp?) that Raoul is providing that have clouded your mind? hmmm, I wonder

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Happy Outdoor Wednesday! A beautiful tour..of a romantic place...Thanks for sharing your photos.~ Susan

Elisabeth said...

Oh, what a wonderful place...wish I was there...love the colors. Thank you for sharing.

Kathy b said...

Be careful! Love is blind.

Kathy b

MamaTiaMia said...

Fabulous Paris,fabulous pictures,all things nice at your blog:)

Grammy said...

What an exciting place to see. Looks like so much fun. Have a great week

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Fabulous Paris,fabulous pictures,all things nice at your blog:)

___________________
Andrew
Get your company name famous across the world with online marketing