Welcome to another of Fifi's Fashionable Fridays!
I do love a fabulous hat maybe even more than I love black and white photograph or maybe just as much. When they come together, it is the best. And when they come together on the pages of Vogue magazine in 1950, it is all over the moon!
Shall we choose our hat?
There are so many to look at....
There are so many to look at....So many styles and shapes and colors...
Why bother choosing one when you can carry all your favorites on a hat stand!
It is hard to decide on just one.But, now that we have, let's show off!
Hats with veils are lovely.....
and hats with veils and long gloves...ooo la la!or like this?
But the best hat of all.....
is always a crown!Vogue, as always, you have done it all so perfectly well.
All the photos shown here were taken by Gordon Parks.








6 comments:
Oh, Petunia! I so adore hats! I used to own many and wear them occasionally...but, it seems the ultra casual dress in this country has dampened my delight in wearing them! It is such a shame...oh, that we could revive the beautifully attired woman with hat and gloves and heels and hosiery...and beautifully tailored dresses and suits...ooohhhh....
and a crown....yes, and a crown!
;-D
Lovely, lovely hats Petunia, xv.
I remember seeing an awesome hat with a bit of netting before I got married. I didn't think I could pull it off, but I always kind of regretted that I didn't at least try it. The hat really was special. :)
FAB post... LOVE hats... oooooh that crown... J'adore!!!!!!!!
Great to see all these photos..really amazing..
Thank you very much...
___________________
Andrew
The only Satellite Television Delivers the Best Value in Entertainment
I love it too because it makes that you feel in those times where women looked more sexy than now, and it is not mean that now women look bad but those watched more the attention of men because nowadays you watched models everywhere and it is not something innovative. Generic Viagra Buy Viagra
Post a Comment