Friday, March 27, 2009

Pink Saturday!

Welcome to another PINK Saturday hosted by Beverly at How Sweet the Sound!

I love magazine covers and Vogue, who has done them so well, has shown us over the years all that is fabulous in the world of couture! Today we are going to take a look at how pretty in pink Vogue has been and what was fabulous enough to make the front cover!

September 1945
1933
1941
1928
1929
1937

1950


February 2003
Setmeber 2007
January 1990
December, 1991


Happy Saturday!


19 comments:

Fifi Flowers said...

I ADORE your PINK post... I ADORE VOGUE!!! The vintage ones are truly FAB!!! If only they brought back the old covers I could solicit myself to them daily!!!

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

What a treat to see all those Vogue covers...such memories. A wonderful post!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Jil

vicki archer said...

1941 is the year for me! These are fab - have a happy weekend, xv.

Nancy said...

All great, love the deco ones most. Such a creative post. Happy Pink Saturday!

Unknown said...

I love Vogue Coves! My daughter has two in her room on the wall!

Have a great Pink Saturday!
~Liz

♥Mimi♥ said...

Thanks so much for the great post today. I just ♥ traveling from blog to blog...the photos, the crafts, the ideas...too fun!

Yours was especially fun this week. Thank you!

See you next week!

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Trying to visit blogs between thunderstorms today (Spring is here) Happy Pink Saturday ~ Susan

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

what a clever idea! Love it! Happy PS!

Amy said...

Love the vintage covers - especially the one from Sept. 91. Only one missing on that cover is George Michael!

Anonymous said...

I love those vintage Vogue covers. Happy PS.
~Sue~

corine said...

What wondeful old covers. You've done a delightful job selecting them. I think i would have picked those exact ones. LOVE!!

Claudia said...

I love the Vogue covers - especially the vintage ones! Happy Pink Saturday!

Lisa said...

Happy Pink Saturday! Love the magazine covers.

Lisa

Char said...

Vogue has always been a first class mag. The covers have always been gorgeous, Happy Pink Saturday, Char

HiHo said...

inspiring post!
happy pink, Heidi

Deanna said...

Loved the vintage Vogue covers and especially the one with the late Diana, Princess of Wales ocver.

¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday
Deanna :D

Anonymous said...

I love vogue!

Anonymous said...

Nice to see this..amazing...


Thank you very much...

___________________
Andrew
#1 Satellite Television Service Provider

Anonymous said...

Love the magazine covers. It's really sounds good..



___________________
Andrew
One Stop shop for all your Email Marketing Solutions