Sunday, March 1, 2009

You have not been forgotten

The month of March continually marks another year.

Pam Neal, my girlfriend from high school, has been missing since 1983. I have looked for her for 26 years and have been haunted by this for 26 years. I have contacted people who specialize in looking into cold cases. I have contacted any agency, anybody at all, who might help. I know someone out there knows what happened to her. I look for her everywhere I go, however, I know she is most likely not going to be found alive.. My wish is that she would be found so that she could be laid to rest with the people who love her around her. There is nothing in the world worse than not knowing. If you know anything please help.

PAMELA LYNNE NEAL

Report Type: Suspicious Circumstances
Sex: Female
Race: White
Hair: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5 ft. 03 in.
Weight: 110 lbs.
Date of Birth: 7/18/1960
Clothing: Light green colored dress with white print and a lace collar, Tan hip length leather jacket.
Last Seen: 3/31/1983
Other Identifiers: Foul Play is suspected.
Dental X-rays Available: Yes
Pamela was last seen March 31, 1983 in Englewood, Colorado.

Details of Disappearance
Neal was last seen on March 31, 1983 at her place of work, Key Savings and Loan in Englewood, Colorado. She was employed as a bank teller at the time of her disappearance. She was last seen leaving work to go on her lunch break at 2:00 p.m. She walked two blocks over to another bank and cashed a check, stopped at a grocery store to buy a lottery ticket and some take-out food, and apparently went to her apartment afterwards. Neal has never been heard from again. After her disappearance, her roommate found Neal's lunch bag sitting on the table in their apartment. Her shoes were under the coffee table and her purse was nearby, with her wallet and unscratched lottery ticket inside. The apartment's door was ajar.

At the time of her disappearance, Neal lived quietly and did not frequent nightclubs. She did not own a car and walked to work instead; her workplace was across the street from her apartment. She was born in Denver, Colorado, graduated from Cherry Creek High School and attended Western State College. She lived in Alaska for a year, then in Maine with her parents, before moving to Englewood to take the bank teller's job.
Neal is missing under suspicious circumstances and foul play is suspected in her disappearance. Few details are available in her case.


CONTACTAgency: Englewood (CO) Police DepartmentPhone Number:
(303) 762-2438Case Number: 83-7270

She is listed on The Charlie Project: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/n/neal_pamela.html

I believe in 6 degrees of separation.
Someone knows someone who knows something.


5 comments:

Violet said...

I hope someone who knows something comes forward with information.

Petunia said...

Thank you, Violet. I hope someone involved thinks it's all been forgotten and makes a mistake.

Violet said...

just like this SOB I just read about today. http://www.ocregister.com/articles/alcala-county-new-2324629-york-angeles

Anonymous said...

Given all of the violence against women and children, I'm amazed at how careless some people are today.

http://stalkersinparadise.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Really fabulous photos..keep going..


Thank you very much...

___________________
Andrew
#1 Satellite Television Service Provider