A beautiful wedding hat but I do think it could be worn many other places as well.
I have always owned, loved and worn black high tops but these...are over the top!
"Rubber ducky joy of joys! When I squeeze you, you mke noise. Rubber ducky I'm awfully fond of you." I must have one of these!
Fashionable gardening wear is so very important!These are delicious!
I love this sweet Hollywood chair.
Nothing like a FAB black and white mouse in your pocket!
Coco Chanel did black and white perfectly!
Black and white puppies and...
kitties and bunnies are always FASHIONABLE!For more Fashionable Friday FUN check in with the FAB Fifi!










14 comments:
I love black and white! I usually wear black, and there is nothing like popping some white accessories for contrast and to freshen up for Spring! ~Arleen
i thought i was going to see iris on here as well since she is all black and white, i think she is upset!!!
Iris is always on here, every day, holding up the sidebar!
Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment! Luv the black and white, it's always been my fav colors. I was reading your blog and it's lovely. Just like you, I'm also in SoCal, so you're the fourth fellow blogger I met from SoCal. We should all get together one day!
-marie
Cool display of black and white colors. I'm especially fond of the black and white puppies.
Kris
I must really have had way too champagne yesterday at the fashion show... or Petunia slipped something into my drink at her maison... I swear I left a message here last night and one on another site... hmmmmmmmmmm
Please tell me I have not lost SIGHT... your post is all black and white, correct?
I ADORE black and white... it is sooooo FASHIONABLE!
I think I need more coffee... ENJOY your day!
Fifi
Dear Petunia,
You have once again shown your impeccable sense of style! black and white is a classic, but, really dear, don't you think you should add a touch of color to your life?!
The blush pink silk chiffon dress you wore at the party was simply stunning on you...it made you look so...youthful, I hardly recognized you!
Just something to consider, dear...and I might add that your crown does have all those colorful jewels.
Tah, tah...have a FABulous weekend!
Love the black and white wellies!
My goodness. To DIE for! Oh how I want that Chanel bag, and those shoes (ALL those shoes!)
Really nice one to see this..
Thank you..
___________________
Andrew
Save OVER 50% for 3 months,Save $21/mo for an Entire Year!* on your Favorite Channels
Who designs the "very FAB boots!"?
I need one!!
Dear Petunia,
I see you have used an image by Jane Burton of a rabbit and kitten on your website. Jane Burton is my late mother, and she dedicated her life to rescuing and photographing animals. In appreciation of her work, I wonder if you would be kind enough to add a link from your site to hers, as this would help others to find her collection of wonderful photographs.
The website address is www.warrenphotographic.co.uk
Thank you,
Mark Taylor
I Like your products.
The black and white shoes are just like the ones i got from
http://www.womensdesignershoes.org.uk/
Post a Comment