And grace the famous stage of this NYC landmark...
I also did not become a Princess dressed in a pink clouds....
But, I have always been in love with a little tutu, as delicate as a pink rose...
A tutu can be so much more than a ballerina's costume....
It can dress up a chandelier....
And even a little bulldog!
It can look lovely on a humiliated kitty...kitties do not do dress up very well!
Mmmm...and then there is the pink that is as fabulous as a tutu that comes in a grow-up glass!
Shall we toast to PINK Saturday?
For more PINK fun visit Beverly!








29 comments:
Love all your beautiful pink photos, very nice.Happy PS.
~Sue~
I ADORE tutus... last time I wore one was in art school in the early 90s... wellllll technically it was a petticoat... but it looked more like a tutu! Oooooh the good old days... sigh!
How cute. Like how the tutu was worn by the adorable little girl and the one hanged beside the mirror.
Happy Pink Saturday!
Ahh.. tutus are so sweet.. great post! HPS!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Fabulous pink post!
~ Gabriela ~
wonderful post, happy pink saturday,
come by and join my give away,
Judy
Even this early, the pink martini is inviting! Happy Pink Saturday!
Pink tutus what could be better! LOL!!!
Have a great Pink Saturday!
terrific post and photos! loved it
hApPy PiNk SaTuRdAy!
Oh, how I wish I could have worn a tutu as a little girl! Fabulous post! Happy Pink Saturday!
I had a pink tutu growing up and we'd wear it as hair! I hope you'll be stopping by my PS, too!
I just ♥ Pink Saturday. I am able to visit some gorgeous blogs, see loads of pink-a-licious goodies and have a wonderful morning to start the weekend. Thanks!
You're right...kitties don't tolerate clothes very well!
I think I like the last best!! CHeers!
The poor cat really does look humiliated, doesn't he? How is it that cats can be so expressive?
Have a wonderful pink Saturday. Will you wear a tutu?
Lovely post today and the pink color of it all just "pops" right out at you, Happy Pink Saturday, Char
*´¨)
¸.*´¸.**´¨) ¸.**´¨)
(¸.*´ (¸.*´* HAPPY PINK SATURDAY *
Is there anything prettier than little girls in pink tutus?
♥Happy Pink First Day of Spring♥
I just love all your pink pictures today! I adore tutu's !
Happy Pink Saturday and where in Calif are you? I am in Corona.
~Ann
Happy Pink Saturday and have a great first weekend of Spring ~ Susan
tutu lovely! corny huh? anyway-hope you have a wonderful pink week!
Petunia......I had to come and visit when I saw your name.......it was my Mum's nickname too, but finally shortened to Tunie.......she passed away the day after Christmas and I miss her more than I can say...
Your tutu's are sooooooooooo cute. The little bulldog was my fav. I have a pup that's 1/2 French Bulldog, 1/4 Boston Terrier and 1/4 English Bulldog.....she'd love a tutu, I'm certain!!!!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Blessings,
Spencer
Your Pinks are very beautiful. I love all the tutus. Happy Pink Saturday.
what a fun post!
happy pink
Heidi
lov ur blog..its so pretty ..!!
I love the bulldog and the kitty... lol!
I would choose the dusty pink with the longest skirt .... oh, so lovely!
Happy Pink Saturday, Betsy. So, I guess this means you are a social worker - a quite worthy profession. And, I think social workers can dream of pink tutus.
Very creative... and cute post! ;) So nice meeting you!
cielo
Hello girls,
I used to dream about wearing a tutu when I was a little girl. That dream never came true however a lot of other dreams did! Thanks for sharing your pinks. Have wonderful week.
Blessings,
Sandi
Really nice one to see this..
Thank you..
___________________
Andrew
Save OVER 50% for 3 months,Save $21/mo for an Entire Year!* on your Favorite Channels
Post a Comment