Life is busy for all of us.
We all need to remember to slow down and take a time
to stop and smell the roses....
whatever that means to you!

In my garden there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and the dreams are as beautiful. ~Abram L. Urban

|
I am an |

19 comments:
Welcome to Outdoor Wednesday Betsy! Yes, we must slow down and stop to smell the roses! Thanks for sharing your photos.~ Susan
FUN post... it is soooo true to stop and smell the roses or any flower... my favorites are blooming right NOW... Pink Jasmine vines... yummmy!
Had I know this was your post... I would've sent you a photo of my son as toddler with his face shoved in a rose... NO... I am not pushing him... he shoved his own face in the rose and I captured it on film... or someone did... I can't remember.
LOVE the first photo... soooo sweet!
Oh so true - we don't do it enough, that's for sure. xv
Oh I wish!. The little kitty is so cute as is the little boy smelling that huge rose. Just adorable.
Happy Outdoor Wednesday!
I'm looking forward to having some roses to smell. Shouldn't be too much longer.
Yes, sometimes we get way to busy to stop and smell the roses or feel the warmth of the sun on our cheeks, or watch the antics of our feathered friends.
Thanks for the reminder. What a wonderful way to do it.
What great photos!! I especially like the ones of the kitty!
What wonderful pictures!!! Yes we do need to stop and smell the roses, we all are living to busy lives,thank you for sharing and thank you for visiting me and your very sweet comment.
Sue
Ha! What a fun Outdoor W. post! Good reminder!!
What a fun post...isn't it so true about stopping and smelling the roses? I do it all the time coz it just makes my day! Thanks for the reminder :)
-marie
Smiling wide here...what a fun post.
Such a cute post .. and a real lesson for us all.
Thanks for sharing.
Debbie
You made me laugh out loud. I didn't see the funnies coming till they hit me.
Kathy b
what a great post...love the kitties smelling the flowers!
chasity
Nate ALWAYS stops to smell the roses or any other plant for that matter! I should follow in his steps! beautiful pics!
Thanks for the reminder to smell the roses.
Joyce
very cute~
Thanks for stopping by to see me. And see... we were kind of on the same path of thought. Stop & see the miracles!
Nice to see this..amazing...
Thank you very much...
___________________
Andrew
#1 Satellite Television Service Provider
Post a Comment