I love rainy days, umbrellas, and The New Yorker covers!
When they all come together at the same time?
I'm a happy girl!
When they all come together at the same time?
I'm a happy girl!
It's raining ....
a little bit cold in SoCal today....
So I better grab one of my umbrellas!
Hmmmm...which color shall I choose?







4 comments:
Happy Wednesday to you too!!! I wish I could snuggle in bed with Iris today...I might have to call in sick tomorrow...and maybe even Friday...hmmm
It has been pouring rain here for two days so these New Yorkers are perfect for me today. It might be clearing this afternoon so I am looking forward to getting outside and having a walk, xv.
THose are GREAT covers! I ADORE the rain as long as I have nowhere to go.
Really fabulous photos..keep going..
Thank you very much...
___________________
Andrew
#1 Satellite Television Service Provider
Post a Comment