Saturday, April 11, 2009

My Easter Lily

Painting of Lily by my dear friend and the very talented Otis who loved Lily (Soma) first.
Lily, Lily, Lily...we miss you everyday Little Bug.

5 comments:

Fifi Flowers said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAw... very sad! :( I wish you had her back!

Petunia said...

Oh no and oh yes. I feel so very blessed that I had the opportunity to know her and to love her and to inhale her her lovely scent and to know how when she got all patted up her nose drooled and she shook it all over me! It is so sad that she is gone but I am so grateful I knew her. It's all very bitter sweet but I wouldn't trade it for anything. And I have this lovely painting of her done by her other human who loved her just as much. It was my best Christmas present ever.

vicki archer said...

I can't bare it...dear little thing. Thinking of you, xv.

Kathleen Ellis said...

Oh, Petunia, dear...my heart does go out to you...Lily was such a pretty girl...and we do get so attached to these wonderful little furry friends...I'm so sorry she had to leave...it is a lovely painting to remember her!
hugs!

Anonymous said...

Great to see all these photos..really amazing..


Thank you very much...
___________________
Andrew
The only Satellite Television Delivers the Best Value in Entertainment